Indiana Jones Fertility Idol help

That's fantastic cheers Brenton, this will be great!

Interestingly, I also have one of those that will be on its way to me in the not too distant future. There was one in the archive building last month as well which made for an interesting conversation piece given its lineage.

Keep us posted.

Oh boy I can't wait for this I have the sideshow idol right now but I really would love upgrade to a more accurate version. I also need to get at least one Sankara stone for my collection but I'm not sure where to get one I haven't seen any good ones on eBay other than the reelart ones, any ideas?

Oh boy I can't wait for this I have the sideshow idol right now but I really would love upgrade to a more accurate version. I also need to get at least one Sankara stone for my collection but I'm not sure where to get one I haven't seen any good ones on eBay other than the reelart ones, any ideas?

There are a few really nice but hefty priced Sankara Stones available.
But for an awesome quality one for a reasonable price go to Landron Artifacts
http://www.landronartifacts.com

From what I have heard Restaurajones is currently your man for a Sankara Stone!

I have to say that I was working in the last month to have ready my version of the fertility idol hero version with real eyes. Next step , the chrome.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back