Incredible Private Prop Collection with hundreds of pics!

<div class='quotetop'>(cabridges @ Jun 30 2006, 07:20 PM) [snapback]1271600[/snapback]</div>
You get the feeling that all of the props the rest of us own are just the ones he didn't want? :)
[/b]

So true :D

Thanks for sharing Mantis :thumbsup

*****........ :lol
Stockpiling for the Hollywood collapse :) That is a trip of a collection. It reminds me of a a 3rd rate film I saw on Conemax called Snakeskin Jacket: a guy working at a bank who embezzles small amounts of money from every customer, gathers most of it for the future and the rest?
Invests in costumes. Now these costumes (Seven Year Itch dress, Elvis Thunderbird suit, Marlon Brando's snakeskin jacket, all kinds of classic pieces) are also stolen, which is the only reason that the guy had access ;) But that was a movie.
But DANG............
JJ

I think I just soiled myself, that collection is one of the most wonderful things Ive seen in the last six months.

I am in awe.....

Dan

For the record technically the Pulse Rifle isn't screen-used in the true sense of the term, but it is made from original parts (apart from the grip) and was re-assembled when it was commissioned back in the 90s.

The current owner and I have discussed this and he's cool with it, I just wanted to point it out to those who might not know.

Oh, it's the one that appears in the Aliens Technical Manual by the way.

Harry

<div align="CENTER">:eek :eek :eek :eek :eek

DSC00744.jpg

:eek :eek :eek :eek :eek</div>

I AM SPEECHLESS.

I feel like I just found Noah's ark (or some other lost historical icon/treasure).

Great picture too. You don't get a real feel for how thick that blade on that thing is, when you watch the movie.

Good lord. He's got the Samaritan, and Constantine's gun, and all that Mummy stuff, and the pulse rifle, and....wow.

Hey, since you said everything's screen-used...does that mean the Mummy keys are actually open-and-close-able? Or are they just static, open keys?

<div class='quotetop'>(Nexus6 @ Jun 30 2006, 07:58 PM) [snapback]1271818[/snapback]</div>

DSC00744.jpg

:eek :eek :eek :eek :eek

I AM SPEECHLESS.

I feel like I just found Noah's ark (or some other lost historical icon/treasure).

Great picture too. You don't get a real feel for how thick that blade on that thing is, when you watch the movie.
[/b][/quote]

Wait. Wait. Is that the Reaver axe from River's big scene in Serenity? Wow, I didn't even recognize it. Funny, too, since I was just thinking that the only thing this collection was missing was a couple of Firefly trinkets.

holy crap, that has to be THE best collection ive ever seen, and all screen used?.?.

i need to get a better job

:eek

Not only did I soil myself but I had to spend the last tens minutes picking my fingers up since my jaw wasn't the only thing to hit the floor.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to pick up things when your fingers have fallen off from excitement?

There aren't enough words in the word to describe how incredibly cool that collection is and I'm still going through the pics.

Yet another pair of Matrix boots too?.?. Wow.

Ryu

<div class='quotetop'>(Patattack @ Jul 1 2006, 12:12 AM) [snapback]1271828[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(Nexus6 @ Jun 30 2006, 07:58 PM) [snapback]1271818[/snapback]

DSC00744.jpg

:eek :eek :eek :eek :eek

I AM SPEECHLESS.

[/b][/quote]

Wait. Wait. Is that the Reaver axe from River's big scene in Serenity? Wow, I didn't even recognize it. Funny, too, since I was just thinking that the only thing this collection was missing was a couple of Firefly trinkets.
[/b][/quote]

Thats the axe Arnold used in Conan the Barbarian...at the Battle of the Mounds. Always one of the best weapons he used in that movie...

Derek

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back