In other news, Sean Young Arrested for crashing Oscar Party..

She's always seemed a bit...eccentric at times but this one kinda made me laugh, especially when she was arrested for attacking the security guy.

That poor woman has become so sad. When you're last big role was in "Ace Ventura: Pet Detective" and you had to wear a rubber penis as part of the deal...it's all downhill from there.

I kinda felt bad for her reading the story. I imagined her getting ready all day. Hair appointment, nails, make up, picking the perfect Oscar night dress. Only to end up in the pokie till she bailed out around 3:00AM Not quite the evening she imagined I guess.

I'd go out with her.

See, some people you date seem normal but later you find out they're a nut. With her you know right away she's crazy. It's refreshing.

It says in the link she was on that rehab show. That's pretty much bottomed out.

In The Dark Knight Returns, Catwoman is portrayed as a old drunken has been. Sean is PERFECT for the part now. Keep the dream alive baby.

You know what's creepy though... how she looks EXACTLY the same in every photo. :eek

0227-sean-young-launch.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back