In need of a few parts for Bandai PG falcon

I think it might be easier to get someone to donate a kidney.

Tony sells nice versions of most of those parts:

I think it might be easier to get someone to donate a kidney.

Tony sells nice versions of most of those parts:

I contacted him, he Doesn’t do the ramp so I might just get his cannons and do it in flight mode.

How do you break all that at once, or even over time?
Just asking.
I should have been more clear. I built one for a client and it was damaged during shipping. I had another in my stash and robbed the parts from it and sent them as replacements. Sometimes it seems you mark something fragile it translates to “make sure you slam this on the ground really hard”.

mark something fragile it translates to “make sure you slam this on the ground really hard”.
Ain't that the truth.
Someone should do a test and send something that could easily break, but write that or something like it on the box.
Wouldn't be a challenge then, so it would probably get there perfectly fine.

I thought about just getting the FM and just making it work, but I’m going to get his cannons and flight crew. I’m going to build in flight mode with full lighting and possibly sound. It will be for a shop display so in flight I can wall mount it and save space!

I very much doubt the FM parts would fit. The Bandai model is a totally different physical size and different geometry - they're based on two different model prototypes.

The in-flight mode sounds like a great solution, though! :)

Aye! That's staying flexible...!
Just wondered if how broken up the parts are or might you be able to due some 'patch and scratch' to the bits... course that would require your client to send you the broken pieces! (Forgot about that part of the story....)

Cheers!
R/ Robert

Last edited:
I very much doubt the FM parts would fit. The Bandai model is a totally different physical size and different geometry - they're based on two different model prototypes.

The in-flight mode sounds like a great solution, though! :)
after looking at the FM ramp I drew the same conclusion.

Aye! That's staying flexible...!
Just wondered if how broken up the parts are or might you be able to due some 'patch and scratch' to the bits... course that would require your client to send you the broken pieces! (Forgot about that part of the story....)

Cheers!
R/ Robert
He did ship em back but they were totally destroyed!!! So bad I wonder how the rest of the build survived.
2271B637-B0C2-450C-8C45-678C0C490935.jpeg

You could put that Falcon on a concealed pole to make it look like it's lifting out of the docking bay...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back