I'm sure I just saw the Mquarie Concept Boba Fett helmet in the Clone Wars commercial

tubachris85x

Master Member
Just watched another commercial/trailer for the next season of the Clone Wars. It was a very brief scene, but showed what looked like a character pulling out the MQ concept boba helmet from a locker or something

It's this one

fettsketch.jpg

The only thing was, is that the range finder stalk was on the opposite side or the scene was mirrored. It clearly showed the RF stalk, the visor and the upper part of the cheeks.

Anyone else see this in the commercial?

I'll see if I can find it on youtube..

Re: I'm sure I just saw the Mquarie Concept Boba Fett helmet in the Clone Wars commer

Good eye! :cool:thumbsup

Lots of McQuarie concepts ended up getting used in various Expanded Universe projects. For example, many of his concepts for vehicles ended up being printed in sourcebooks for the various editions of the Star Wars RPG (paper & dice version, natch! ;)) and were given manufacturer & model names and stats! :cool

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back