Im looking for a display case

trojanman22

I have someone making me an AMAZING TMNT costume and I'm looking for a glass display case that I can store it in when I'm not using so its preserved and out of harms way. Does anyone know where I can get one or can you point me in the right direction?? I guess I'm looking for something like you would see in the Hard Rock Cafe where the rockstar clothes are kept in for display!

Ikea mate they do some great stand up glass cabinet's, unsure though if a costume would fit, my guess is what your after would be very pricey.

Ooo good idea I didn't think about ikea. I also thought about building the frame and taking the measurements foe the glass to a glass shop and have them finish the rest.

Yeah, Ikea has some great stuff but I'm not sure it's what you're looking for just because they're probably not big enough.

My guess is you'll need custom work which could be pricey. I'd be interested to see what you find.

Good luck!

brad

I was at Michael's the other day and they have jersey display cases. I almost bought one. It was huge with plenty of space. The depth could have been better. Still worth checking out.

Interesting to hear that, I have two of them as well both are high-quality, look great and I have never cut my fingers on them.

Casesforcollectibles are cheap.They look like crap they dont even flame polish the edges and I have cut my fingers on their cases.I have 2 cases from them and that was a waste of money.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back