I'm In Need Of Help With Reference To The Pred Head

thefonzy

Hey guys, I've been looking around through many different topics (hours and hours of it) and I can't find any drawings of the Pred head over the armature (mannequin) .. this would help new people to visually see where each part of the mask will be sitting on the armature (such as the bottom mandible location and so on) . With the possibility of all 4 sides drawn out. I think that would be great to have as reference since many people can get a better idea of the drawing than what they would in a small pic..

would anyone with drawing experience and knowledge of the head sculpt please take the time to draw it out?

I myself would greatly appreciate the effort, and I'm sure many more people present and future would also!

(if there is a location with all this already would you please point me in the direction?

Cheers,
Carlos

Yeah I've seen those, For some reason I'm still having difficulty placing the Pred parts on the armature. I've seen many pictures, but I find that if there's a simple drawing of what goes where on the armature it would help a lot. doesn't have to be fancy. Or even the side view of a finished sculpt with the outline of the armature inside the sculpt itself (even paint shop) for the placement of the armature on the actual sculpt.. You know what I mean? Maybe I'm over-thinking it, But that sure would really help me get going.

Being as a armature is well hidden by clay.

it does not matter nor is relevant to where you put the clay, you are definately over complicating sir.

Ok, thanks! I was worried that there was a specific place to put the bottom jaw, mandibles and other anatomical parts on the armature ... so that it would fit you on your head properly. Now that I know it doesn't matter it makes it easier to just go with it.. Thanks for the reply.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back