I'm bored so I am having a twitter giveaway contest.

hydin

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So.

I just made my 1000th tweet, and I feel like celebrating, so if you follow me on twitter (which a few of ya on here do), use the hashtag #hydinsfreecrap and enter into a giveaway of AWESOMELY CRAPTASTIC PROPORTIONS!

What are the prizes? THEY ARE SO SECRET EVEN I DON'T KNOW! (yet)

Why am I doing this? Eh, why not. Also, I did 1000 of something, and I think the last time I did that was either "send emails" or "eat rice". Gotta celebrate somehow.

How am I doing this? With my own 2 hands.

When will the prizes be awarded? Eh, later this week sometime.

Who will win? Some random follower of mine that uses that hashtag.

It's pretty simple. If ya want to enter, follow me and use that hashtag in a tweet. If you don't want to enter FINE I DIDN'T LIKE YOU ANYWAY AND YOU HAVE A STUPID HEAD :angry

:lol Good luck all!
Chris

This seems like a well thought out attempt to gain twitter followers. Perhaps you will reach another "1,000" milestone?

Well played, sir, well played. :cool

It's pretty much the way it looks, put a # sign (shift + 3) and then the word hydinsfreecrap after it with no spaces.

MB - I appreciate the followers, and it makes it a LOT easier to update projects since I can update via smartphone, but if I wanted a ton of followers I'd be either a lot more racist, political, or incite hatred towards beiber :lol

That or spend 20$ on some various companies to get a crapton of bot followers :lol

I just did something cool, and thought I'd celebrate by throwing some cool stuff in a box and sending it to someone who pays attention to all the weird **** I say online.

Chris

Nah, I'd cost way too much to ship.

Just gonna have to live with something cool from my house :)

Chris

mmm i wonder if i should also eat rice..

entering and keeping an eye for the secrets cause they are secrets and i want to secrets.

Bump for contest :)

Still the same, no new rules or anything, just reminding everyone I am going to chunk some free stuff at someone. Mostly free if you live outside the US.

Chris

WINNAH HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED! Thanks for entering guys and gals!

Random contests happening on there later as well, so keep an eye out.

Chris

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back