I'm Batman

PredatrHuntr

Master Member
This Batman suit is comfortable and easy to move around in. Here's what I spent on it:

$250 Cowl
$50 Neck armor (still have yet to glue it to the balaclava)
$10 Balaclava
$75 Rubies full body suit and belt
$20 Cape
$150 Bronze Armory Gauntlets
$20 Gloves
$60 Gotham 100 boots
TOTAL - $635 (not including shipping)

Img_3390.jpg

Img_3410.jpg

Img_3433.jpg

Img_3435.jpg

Img_3399.jpg

Img_3437.jpg

Img_3454.jpg

Img_3457.jpg

The nose has no holes underneath, so I will have to cut some in there so that I'm not a mouth breathing-Batman haha! The neck part may be difficult to glue to the balaclava, but I'm going to try. Can't wait to put it on again for Halloween parties...the wife is going as a sexy Catwoman ;)

Without the cape on, my shoulders look ridiculous because they are so puffy from the Rubies suit. With it on, it doesn't look that bad because I can cover them ;)

The nose has no holes underneath, so I will have to cut some in there so that I'm not a mouth breathing-Batman haha!

Best and easiest way to do this is use a small pencil soldering iron to melt the holes in. Makes it easy to take out what you want and you wont have the jagged edges. ;)
Oh and looks good all put together.

Wow that suit fits you perfectly. I've never seen the rubies suit fit anyone that well. It really improves the look. And jeez, I wish I had your shoulders, haha

Oh hell yes...got some black stuff for my eyes yesterday. Will be trying it on again today with my eyes blacked out, and taking pics of the elusive Catwoman as well ;)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back