IGenius- Will you be watching?

The lingering question I have is, what did he leave behind? It reminds me of that old movie with Michael Keaton, where he knew he was dying and left videos for his unborn child.

He had to know what was coming and I wonder if he did anything like that to guide the company after he was gone.

The lingering question I have is, what did he leave behind?

In his speech to a college, he knew that he was going to die, an he based the speech on that. He believed that he was going to die around that period of the speech, but was still alive until 7 years later: when he just recently died. He left an innovative way to use everyday objects: The computer, the mouse, the laptop, the mp3 player and the phone. We can now carry a whole computer in our pocket. That's what he left behind.

In his speech to a college, he knew that he was going to die, an he based the speech on that. He believed that he was going to die around that period of the speech, but was still alive until 7 years later: when he just recently died. He left an innovative way to use everyday objects: The computer, the mouse, the laptop, the mp3 player and the phone. We can now carry a whole computer in our pocket. That's what he left behind.

Oh, there's no doubt about that. My question was more direct than existential. I wonder what specific instructions he left behind to help guide Apple after his passing, and in what form he left them.

We'll probably never know, or we'll know 50 years from now.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back