If you have ever recieved anything from me please post here

Hecubus114

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Someone on this forum is spreading crap about me and my business practices (I have a strong suspicion who), claiming I dont come through after being paid. If you have EVER done a deal with me here, please post your experience.

So out of all the deals I've done with people here, no one is willing to speak up and help uphold my reputation? This accusation really is upsetting me and I'd really like the truth to be shown.

I receive this message from someone I was getting ready to do a sale with:

"I have heard a bit of negativity concerning your business practices and I think I should back out of any dealings at this time. If you would consider sending the items and allowing me to pay in full including shipping for them once I receive them I'd still get them. It's just that I've been hearing you don't always fulfill your orders and that makes me feel a bit uneasy. I've been burned enough on this forum."

Then no further explanation as to who told them this or why. No further response whatsoever. Really fuming about this...

I never received anything from you... But I can attest that on the rebelscum forum, everybody was happy with you concerning your deals !!

Last edited:
So out of all the deals I've done with people here, no one is willing to speak up and help uphold my reputation? This accusation really is upsetting me and I'd really like the truth to be shown.

I receive this message from someone I was getting ready to do a sale with:

"I have heard a bit of negativity concerning your business practices and I think I should back out of any dealings at this time. If you would consider sending the items and allowing me to pay in full including shipping for them once I receive them I'd still get them. It's just that I've been hearing you don't always fulfill your orders and that makes me feel a bit uneasy. I've been burned enough on this forum."

Then no further explanation as to who told them this or why. No further response whatsoever. Really fuming about this...

Was the person who sent you that message a reputable upstanding member of this site? If not then maybe he was just trying to scam you into sending the merch for free. It could have all been lies.

Is this a new member? Or a vet? Because this part:
If you would consider sending the items and allowing me to pay in full including shipping for them once I receive them I'd still get them.
-seems kind of shady. Based on that alone, I'd be more apt to think they're just trying to scam you, rather than actually having "bad" info on you.

Edit: Yes, what KhalDrogo said just before me too.

I can see how it looks that way but yes, the person who sent me this is a long time member, and I believe he was told this by someone. But I find it annoying that he will not elaborate.

It's the nature of the beast. It dosen't matter what you're selling, someone is going to have something bad to say about you eventually. Just tell him to buy from someone else if he's uncomfortable and move on. Making a public spectale about it isn't going to help.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back