If you could have a Mythbusters screen used prop?

i'd want that giant flaming crossbow from i think last week...skott (who wouldn't mind that white suit kari wore when they scanned her ass for the airplane toilet myth...or the scanned images for that matter....oh kari...i know one day my wife will leave me for you and i won't be able to blame her for it)

Originally posted by AlltoEasy@Feb 2 2006, 03:38 PM
sounds cool, i shall pick up the dvd boxset.
[snapback]1174632[/snapback]​

heck yes you shall. I seriously urge all of you to get the box set, or watch it on tv some time. Its one of the coolest shows to begin with, and then for prop makers it just makes it even better. :D

man those guys have the greatest job, but seems they've come from great gigs too.

Tory used to work for ILM. Grant had a stint on battlebots and Junkyard wars. Jamie made that 7up machine that shot cans at people on the beach for a commmerical...genius.

Adam, he's my fav. He's rash, quick to try anything, and pretty cool. Even though he stuck his mouth on a moving motor once...anyone remember that? the slow mo looked painful.

Somebody just get me an autographed pic of Kari during the Jame Bond gold paint mythbusters episode. :love

mutt

edit: here's a cool link to tie it into Star Wars, very cool read.

http://www.starwars.com/community/news/roc...0127/index.html

actually, im changing my mind (and not for the chick either. so hah.)

a while back, maybe season 1? they had a life sized skeleton, but it had a clear "outer shell" that was a person. no idea how they made it, but it looked really cool. it was in this "OH NO GODZILLA" pose where it was half ducking, and in the corner behind the guys in one of the episodes. whatever room they use to draw stuff in the first season or so.

very cool piece. ive been wondering how they made that for years.

chris

Originally posted by stonky@Feb 3 2006, 04:44 AM
Did anyone else notice Adam's picture in the new John Knoll "365" Star Wars book?
[snapback]1174833[/snapback]​

Yes, adam made some models for Star Wars movies, AOTC if I''m not mistaken.

Originally posted by DarthWillie+Feb 3 2006, 11:04 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DarthWillie @ Feb 3 2006, 11:04 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-stonky
@Feb 3 2006, 04:44 AM
Did anyone else notice Adam's picture in the new John Knoll "365" Star Wars book?
[snapback]1174833[/snapback]​

Yes, adam made some models for Star Wars movies, AOTC if I''m not mistaken.
[snapback]1174952[/snapback]​
[/b]
Adam told us about it when he registered here, a couple of years ago. ;)
He is shown in a pic in Star Wars Insider. He has the pic on his web site.

Originally posted by Montagar+Feb 2 2006, 11:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Montagar @ Feb 2 2006, 11:26 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-AlltoEasy
@Feb 2 2006, 05:23 PM
im from the uk, what is this mythbusters ?
[snapback]1174615[/snapback]​
It's a cable TV show:
Mythbusters on The Discovery Channel
[snapback]1174618[/snapback]​
[/b]

Channel 551 Discovery on SKY TV in the UK.

Great show.

I would like the full size skeleton that hangs around in the workshop.

Cheers Chris.

Originally posted by mtsbspidey@Feb 2 2006, 07:24 PM
i'd want that giant flaming crossbow from i think last week...skott (who wouldn't mind that white suit kari wore when they scanned her ass for the airplane toilet myth...or the scanned images for that matter....oh kari...i know one day my wife will leave me for you and i won't be able to blame her for it)
[snapback]1174664[/snapback]​

Whoa whoa whoa. Am I missing something? Why would your wife leave you for her?

"Whoa whoa whoa. Am I missing something? Why would your wife leave you for her?"

she's got a bit of a crush...and really can any of us blame her?...skott (who is a bit surprised it took that long for someone to mention that)

does this piece of apparel count as screen used?
~Kari_Byron.jpg

:love :love

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back