If the doctors had a wrist thingy device!

These are flat out beautiful, and the design just fits perfectly into the look of the show. You should talk to them 'bout a job man. XD

Seriously though, they're great. Definitely up there with your other work. Any concept as to their function?

Very lush Nick! Too bad they would likely be the first thing confiscated every time the doctor got into trouble. Will you still be working on the series next year?

These are cool as hell, I could really see these on the show hella nice work

Do you have any work in progress pics?

Very lush Nick! Too bad they would likely be the first thing confiscated every time the doctor got into trouble. Will you still be working on the series next year?

Im not sure yet, I've been offered the contract but things with my own company are going well. If I stick with my own thing I'm sure I will get some work from Doctor Who. Also there is a lot going on in Cardiff next year so I think now is the right time to build my company.

Last edited:
Wow. Those are GORGEOUS!
Out of curiosity, what is that Sonic Screwdriver pictured? It appears to not have the interlocking teeth on the emitter head.

Oh that is very nice work, very nice indeed, :eek Have had a look at your company web site, and, I do very much see my self interested in some of your products. Do you plan on adding this to your product line. :cool

Wow. Those are GORGEOUS!
Out of curiosity, what is that Sonic Screwdriver pictured? It appears to not have the interlocking teeth on the emitter head.

It does, but the lighting washes them out on the emmitter head. Deffo an MFX though :thumbsup

Hey, yea they are mine, but I have not put them there, some guy has put them up for auction and has not even got any. Not sure what his game is. He's also put a large mark up on them. There available on my Etsy shop,
RUBBERTOE RAYGUNS BY THE DOCTOR WHO PROP MAKER by rubbertoerayguns

The sonic is an MFX, I was kindly given it by Neil Gorton for helping him out.

If there is enough interest I would put them on my shop, probably for around £80. I only made them cos work went quiet before christmas and I needed some spending money. I had them on ebay and they both sold.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back