Identify this Predator?

RobMetalCheese

blog_ht_p2_title.jpg

Been looking online for decent Pred figures and this is the best one I've found so far, but I can't identify it. sorry if this is a really stupid question, but I'm kinda new to this figure stuff

blog_ht_p2_title.jpg

Hot Toys bro!! greatest 1/6 figures around IMO. but this predator is simply the hot toys predator 2, predator. that's probably one of the cheaper ones to find, if you're lucky, but there are many, many more:)

have you uh... seen the, movies? sorry if THAT'S a stupid question

EDIT- that's HOTTOYS.COM buddy, you'll find all your answers there

seriously, did you make it to hottoys.com? didn't know if you caught the EDIT i made. it's all there buddy.

Yes, I found it. Although strangely enough, I couldn't find it on hottoys.com.hk (I assumed that's the website you meant and not hottoys.com) however I did find it on several other websites.

Cheers!

On the HT site, you look under Licenses or Movie Masterpiece (one of those). It'll bring down a dropping menu, so you can select Predator 2 from there.

It's a fantastic figure -- my favorite design, but I wouldn't say it's cheap or inexpensive by any means. It's an older figure, so you'd have to get it for $275-$325...

On the HT site, you look under Licenses or Movie Masterpiece (one of those). It'll bring down a dropping menu, so you can select Predator 2 from there.

It's a fantastic figure -- my favorite design, but I wouldn't say it's cheap or inexpensive by any means. It's an older figure, so you'd have to get it for $275-$325...

Yeah, I did notice the price... I might end up just waiting for the new NECA Predators that are being released this year instead.

Yeah, I did notice the price... I might end up just waiting for the new NECA Predators that are being released this year instead.

as everyone already said :)
its the P2 predator from the hot toys collection
you can try here to look for it on forums (under buying/selling) or try your luck with either ebay (prolly high prices but not sure) or sideshow collectibles forums

theres also a battle damaged version of this one :)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back