ID Help Oberth Class - Grissom/Pegasus

Yea, just went over to ssm. Some of these parts looks real similar. Glad to have many good eyes on it. Another 1/12 car, great ! LOL. Thanks,

Joe

Thanks man I'm trying. I suck at ids, ;) Unless something is from a well used kit. Even then I may miss it, LOL. That's why I post on here. Alot of model builders building different subjects. Somebody is likely to find them, Cheers,

Joe

Still looking for some bits on this ship. First up, does anyone reading this have the Tamiya 1/12 Porsche Turbo RSR Type 934 (Jagermeister)? Could you measure the brake discs OD (outside diameter) and ID (inside diameter)? THANKS!

Attached is a better image of the mystery details on the warp pylon. #1 has been ID'd from the Tamiya 1/35 223. I suspect #8 is a motorcycle part (Yamaha RZ250). If I'm right, #7 is a separate bit. Any ideas?

Finally, there's still one mystery part near the impulse engines that is not known. In this photo, it measures about 1/2 inch from left to right.

Attachments

• Porsche934RotorDIMS.png
    Porsche934RotorDIMS.png
    173.9 KB · Views: 140
  • PylonMysteryPARTS.png
    PylonMysteryPARTS.png
    925.5 KB · Views: 133
  • MYSTERY-PART.png
    MYSTERY-PART.png
    48.3 KB · Views: 141
I suspect that Pylon Mystery Parts 7 & 8 may be one part. It appears to be a shock absorber and mount. It seems familiar, but I can't quite place it - yet.

E

I suspect that Pylon Mystery Parts 7 & 8 may be one part. It appears to be a shock absorber and mount. It seems familiar, but I can't quite place it - yet.

E
That may be, but based on the Tamiya 223 part at the top ("1") I found a part in a 1/12 RZ250 that appears to be the right size and even matches the number of turns on the spring. It's just missing the top portion that I labeled as "7."

Looks like this part was all ready ID on SSM site.Came across them searching for the parts Star-Art was looking for with no luck.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back