I was Spidey for the launching of Shattered Dimensions!

Nice Costume!!!!

Are you from Quebec, did you buy or make your costume and what size are you? it fits really nice

I just ordered mine from Spidey4Fun, should get it beginning October just in time for halloween, I got the printed on webs, I love the real urethane webbing look, once I get to wear mine and make sure about the fitting I will probably go for real webbing next.

GFollano

Last edited:
Super sweet! So, did you get to play the game while dressed as Spidey?

**** no... you cant be too claustrophobic wearing a suit like this, you literrally loose the sense of sight after something like 10 minutes wearing it. the hotter the quicker. That's why that really fine looking lady beside me on the last pic was the planned salvation. i was following her around into the crowd where we were stopped by people for pics and stuff, then i'd spidey pose somewhere toward where i thought somehow a camera could be.

the more i walk, the more i sweat, the more the damn fog gets in the eye. At the end of the first hour, Veronique, my sweet blond personnal superhero, had to carry me around holding my hand and i'd follow as meekly as a baboon.

So, from now on, 45 minutes in there is juuuuuusssttt fiiiinnne... note to self.

Yeah i'm a quebecois, y en a-tu d'autres ici, ciboire??

The suit is a Yuri. Love it. Hard work but worth all the while. I'll definitely try that rain x thing, mate.

Yeah the urethane webbing is much underrated... most people think it's gonna fall off from everywhere on the first night. sure maintenance in inevitable. but, i wore this thing for a year something like 10 times now, and in average, i gotta to reglue 5 to 7 webs on the whole lot which i estimate fairly at 500. so that's 1.2% of the suit to reglue, in average, the first year.

plus at this outing of the videogame, the second year, not one web unglued, and it passed its toughest time by far (had beer spilled all over, kids with the face painted all over running into you and hugging you with all their little might, my disgusting sweat pouring all over me without my being able to do something about it, etc.). And nothing came off. The glue has much to do in the equation, of course.

but, up to now, i'm sold to urethane, baby...

here's some more pics. That's Dominque Brown behind me on the second pic, ceo of beenox... didnt know the guy before the event... he's about my age, at the haim of a 450 employees studio who released an international hit about one of the most beloved superhero on the planet, 10 years after starting to code phone games in his appartment with his buds... ****, man. believe me, as i consider myself a knight of the geek world, i kneel before king d.brown for he is this country absolute king of the geeks.

58339_467426128209_111815268209_6590010_4630769_n.jpg

228_Beenox.jpg

208_Beenox.jpg

158_Beenox.jpg

157_Beenox.jpg

Last edited:
Really cool opportunity!

Great job as Spidey! Not only the awesome costume, but all the Spidey poses too! Bet the kids loved it!

Thanks for sharing!!!

"It's a bird, it's a plane! NO IT'S YOUR FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD SPIDER-MAN!"
I love that suit! Been a huge Spider-Man fan ever since I was a wee little kid!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back