I want to watch THIS KID watch STAR WARS!

I don't have kids, but always figured age 3 was a couple years too young to watch Star Wars. But maybe not, after seeing this kid watch the first few minutes of the film for the first time. He cracks me up, and I'd like to watch him watch the whole movie. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXOwPWFeV4M

The Wook

I introduced both my kids to Star Wars when they were three. Same reaction. :)

Perfect age!

My parents went to see Star Wars when it opened, and took me, because I was well-enough behaved in public. I was two and a half. I remember bits of it, but by their accounts I loved it. I do know I've been a fan ever since, definitely before Empire opened three years later.

--Jonah

Next generation cosplayers ! :lol Guess this is as young as they start these days.
Thanks for the funny video

Seen it 3 times with friends kids.

One was my friends girlfriends kid that I was asked to watch for a few hours.

My gf at the time and I decided to see if ANH would hold his attention...

It was almost exactly the same as this video.
I had to remind him to blink! LOL!

Even though at 4 he mostly spoke Spanish over English... Didn't matter.

His mind was blown away.

It really was an awesome thing to see.

PROOF that the prequels didn't need to be made for a "younger target audience"!!!

Last edited:
Dad needs to adjust the nose pinchers(no idea what they're called) on his glasses. It annoys me when mine are like that :lol

I watched rebels with my daughter (2,5 years old) last weekend. She did like it, but it didn't get her full attention. I'll try anh in the near future wonder what her reaction will be.

-R-

That was EPIC! What a fantastic little guy! I was smiling the entire time thinking... yup... that was me!

Thanks for sharing that!

Not to take over the thread but I went through a lot of the Vids of kids reacting to this one famous scene (gotta love SW fans young and old)...

You'll LOVE this... to understand how shocking this scene was for us as kids... watch this little guy not only show the emotion on his face... the slow realization ... but watch him mouth the same words Luke does despite having NEVER seen it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO1PHwQ6uzQ

Not to take over the thread but I went through a lot of the Vids of kids reacting to this one famous scene (gotta love SW fans young and old)...

You'll LOVE this... to understand how shocking this scene was for us as kids... watch this little guy not only show the emotion on his face... the slow realization ... but watch him mouth the same words Luke does despite having NEVER seen it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO1PHwQ6uzQ

My son was violently opposed to it being true for weeks. He'd get upset at me for even mentioning it! :lol

Actual conversation between me and my 12 year old step-daughter watching "Return of the Jedi"... To set the scene, We're at the part in Jaba's palace when Lando lowers his mask, revealing his identity...

MY KID: What? Who's that?

ME: Lando!

MY KID: Who's Lando?

ME: What?! the ONLY black guy in these movies!

MY KID: Why would I know that?

ME: We JUST watched Empire last night! He's the guy in cloud city! Betrayed Han! Got choked out, "Haaaaaan... there's still time to save Haaaaan". There he is! Ready to save Han!

MY KID: Oh that guy...

*pulls out iPhone and starts typing away*

Yeah, if there was any reason for me to have another kid, it's to try for a boy who actually wants to watch this stuff with me instead of rolling his eyes at my tastes.

You don't have kids, but you want to watch a kid watch Star Wars AND....you're from a Whale's Vagina???

Yeah, none of that is creepy at all..........:lol

You have been too late. SW needs to hit kids beforw puberty. Just had my gfs daughter watch the movire and she really likes them.

"To old to begin the training", you might say.

Bah.

Well at least she's heavy into X-Men and Avengers... 13 years old and two of her main crushes are Hugh Jackson and Robert Downey Jr.

"To old to begin the training", you might say.

Bah.

Well at least she's heavy into X-Men and Avengers... 13 years old and two of her main crushes are Hugh Jackson and Robert Downey Jr.

Just watched Spaceballs with my GF´s 10 1/2 y.o. daughter. She loved it. I have a lot of "groundwork" to do there, since her dad is more the "rational" type, supension of disbelief is really hard to achieve for him. A dad who tells her that "E.T." is scary because he had nightmares for weeks form it. And that Harry Potter is too scary for her.I of c And it of course already had influenced the girl, although the mom steered against it the best she could. I hope I "picked her up" right before becoming too teen-cynical.
My agenda of course is to create a creative and artistical and intellectual interested envrionment for my almost 3 y.o. son , free from angst and full of wonders. Tough to do if there are members in the family who aren´t built that way. So they need to be "modified" ;)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back