I need to find this case!!

Vossyboy

I believe this is a electric guitar case but i can't seem to find one with the metal trim, black leather and circular corners on it, if anyone can find a case like this i would really apreaciate it!!
Screenshot_2019-10-14-23-05-51-33.png

It might also be the kind of case used by bands in their road shows to house some of their electronic equipment other than the guitars.

I believe this is a electric guitar case but i can't seem to find one with the metal trim, black leather and circular corners on it, if anyone can find a case like this i would really apreaciate it!!
View attachment 1072271
this type of case is called a flight case. there are companies that make them for you or you can buy the parts and make your own. You can find them second hand on ebay or any place that sells second hand items.

More pics would help looks like a standard road case

Anvil will make any custom case for you

While it does look like a Anvil case, the locks look different than anything they used. Could be that they took an Anvil case and swapped out the locks.

While it does look like a Anvil case, the locks look different than anything they used. Could be that they took an Anvil case and swapped out the locks.

I could be wrong, but, sure looks the same to me, maybe the location of the locks are off a bit, the corner protectors are different, but see if they offer the style you're looking for, just a thought.....

Attachments

• strat-guitar-case.jpg
    strat-guitar-case.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 88
Would defo think its from a company that specializes in cases for music items.

In the Imdb link try contacting the production companys one by one from the top, i searched GK films because they were at the top and there is an email for contact,, they can only say no.

Anvil has been making cases for Major Rock Acts for decades, in fact they were the ones who originally came up with the “Flight Cases”

I bought my first one in 1979 for a Fender Jazz Bass

Would defo think its from a company that specializes in cases for music items.

In the Imdb link try contacting the production companys one by one from the top, i searched GK films because they were at the top and there is an email for contact,, they can only say no.

Like many already said... That's a standard guitar flight case. They have the metal trim so they can take a beating... Designed to protect equipment when on the road.

Also it's not black leather but a hard plywood with a textured surface.

Usually flight cases are made to order. But I'm sure there's some off the shelf ones too.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back