i need help with spiderman replica

madaelk

Hi im adam and i am new here,

i dont know that much at all i really want to make a spiderman replica suit 1-3 but i dont know that much at all i want to know how to get the print on the fabric and how to get the web on the fabric how do i get the pattern everything
thank you

Hi Adam, welcome. There is a lot of info on the boards to do a multitude of things. You might want to try using the search function above and do some research as it is unlikely someone will just come and tell you. But, if you do some research and get a start on one you can then start a progress post and show your work and people might chime in then and give you some suggestions. Good Luck!

Hi Adam, welcome. There is a lot of info on the boards to do a multitude of things. You might want to try using the search function above and do some research as it is unlikely someone will just come and tell you. But, if you do some research and get a start on one you can then start a progress post and show your work and people might chime in then and give you some suggestions. Good Luck!

thank you i did some research im just wondering now do i have to make the pattern on my own or do i find it online cause so far i couldnt find anything for the pattern for the spiderman suit

Make it on your own/look for someone who sells it online...
lol-guy.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back