I know I'm new, but... Falcon info.

I'm sure this is old, but I just noticed the decal above the cockpit appears to be two together. The highway 1 sign and a red triangle that you see on the sides of jet cockpits.

hway1.jpg

danger.jpg

F4CockpitPhoto.jpg

f4_1.jpg

OK, here's what I could gather...

1/From "Lucasfilm magazine", the french "Star Wars Insider"...unfortunately no blueprints there but to pics that might tell you a bit more about the actual life size falcon :

falcon0001bsc1.jpg

falconbwh8.jpg

And I suggest you this book :

http://www.amazon.com/Creating-Worl...bs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1201195317&sr=1-1

Where you can find many reference shots and a blueprint of the cockpit. Unfortunately (again) those are mainly from ANH and not ESB...

falcon0003boi0.jpg

falcon0004bku8.jpg

Hope that helps...:)

Thanks, soloyan. That is some great stuff. I think I will look into getting a copy of that book. Even though it may be of the ANH ship, there will need to be some preferential modifications anyways, right? It's a good place to start from in any case.

Also, that's very interesting what you found clutch. I saw the photo about the highway 1 sign before, but I didn't know about the 'cockpit triangle' bit. :cool

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back