I have a question

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

SUICIDALRAIDER

just wondering if anyone else noticed this or had this thought.... or am i the only wierdo here....ok preds bleed...they bleed glowing green...right...almost like alien blood but glows more....then why do i see( and do paint my masks the same) red and blue veins in the mouths of predator's...even the studio does this...am i crazy here? Does it change color once it hits air..goes from red/blue...like ours.... to a flourescent green?? o_O I know its all science fiction and you can scrutinize almost anything..but.....just alittle inigmatic question...for fun...enjoy!!! :rolleyes:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Usurper

this was discussed at length a short while ago, but im buggerd if i can find the thred now, as i cannot remember what the general concensus was myself lol.

Uratz

Should watch the featurettes on AVPR with the "scientists" talking about "the science of the Hunters"
They mention about the blood