Hydra soldier helmet arrived.

streetjudge79

Master Member
Propstore is sending me into the poor house the last two weeks! They have been getting some great pieces lately. I had to jump on this..

file-1992.jpg

file-2375.jpg

file-1218.jpg

file-860.jpg

file-569.jpg

Last edited:
Oh so you're the one that beat my buddy to the punch. he was so pissed that it sold before him. O'well thats what happens to cool stuff. Very nice piece you got there.

Thats no lie, cant believe how some people get things just as they just post. They update over here at 1pm. i refresh n refresh and bang they pop up with stuff already reserved or sold. Any trick to that? like if the movie / actor is in your favorites, you get c heads up?

i watched a few things go pass me that i surely would loved to have. Half the problem is i cant afford most things i want. Got my hands on a few Willow items. Not Gen. Kael broken skull mask tho. 5k was way out of my league.

Any interesting build details or materials worth pointing out?

Looks like the left eyepiece is pushed back a bit. Are they a separate goggle piece or attached to the helmet?

Cool prop piece!

So you are the one that bought it...... :) Nice job Steve.... Beat me to it again. Now you can try bid on the complete costume from Profile LOL

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back