Hunters Lair Member Antcarb

Supa troop

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Ive had some pretty rough deals over the past 12 months from a number of different sites, you may remember my Pred head display that came to me in a pretty poor state but was gloriously fixed by Ian (frosty)

Im never one to give up after a bad deal and after a plea for help with the Wifes Female Predator Costume Anthony AntCarb messaged me with assurances he could supply and i was in safe hands.

Well not only did he deliver a fantastic set of Female Predator armour for the wife, his customer care and communication is the best i have ever recieved during my 15+ years of being in the prop community.

The guys work is outstanding, very affordable but to top this off Anthony is the genuine article when it comes to buying from him.

My wife is ecstatic at the items recieved and the extra items he has thrown in for her, i cannot express any more how happy i am.

A big thank you Anthony for everthing its been a pleasure from start to finish..........

Simon and Jacquie (Super Troop + Supa Fem )

Look out for the pictures of Anthony's work coming really soon 

Thanks for the words I'm glad I can make you happy after what has happens in the past just remember thier are pros on this site that love this field and glad to see you didn't give up because of a bad egg we all look out for each other here again thanks and lets see those pics

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back