Hunter (Predator) July 27 1985 Draft

xeno alpha 07

I was recently sent, via e-mail, a copy of the Predator 1 July 27 1985 draft tittled 'HUNTER' and the 3rd draft of the Predator 2 draft. I came across this forum doing a search for the 1st and 2nd drafts of Predator 2 so i thought I'd share the Hunter draft here.

Originally i was going to write a summary about this draft, but i don't have the time and I'm not online as much as i used to be due to being very busy. So instead of a summary I've uploaded the draft for you all to download and read for yourselves.

I've broused through it to compare it to the final film and this draft is a completely different film to the one we know and love. Here's the character names in this Draft:

Lieutenant Alan Matheny (Dutch)
John Dixon (Dillion)
Hawkins
Sergeant Blain (has most of Macs lines and scenes)
Dillion (Hawkins from the movie - Radioman & Medic)
Rameriez (Pancho)
Miguel (Billy)
Murphey
Wlliams (Mac)
Colonel Phillips

Download Link:

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?i1nzyi1gyka

I hope you enjoy!

I'm not sure which Draft I have, but it already has like 6 revisions dated April 7, 1986-January 30, 1987 and it is 93 pages long the ending is very different and the names match with the ones that you have listed.

The other Hunter script i have is also dated April 7 with 6 revisions, but thats 106 pages long. I've not read that fully yet either.
May I ask what the other 13 pages are? I have read through all of mine and it runs similar to the movie in certain aspects all except the ending as stated earlier huh I wonder what I'm missing?

May I ask what the other 13 pages are? I have read through all of mine and it runs similar to the movie in certain aspects all except the ending as stated earlier huh I wonder what I'm missing?

This si the revision page on my copy, is it the same as yours?

43066922.png

43066922.png

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back