Hunger Games Peacekeeper?

PopPunkRocker15

Has anyone done a peacekeeper costume from the Hunger games? I watched Catching Fire yesterday and thought that the peacekeeper costume would be a fun one.

For Reference: 2peacekeepersCF.png

I have a friend who was a peacekeeper in the movie, sadly since he isn't a prop guy he didn't pay attention to the specifics of the suit but he might have a few bts pics. I i remember right he said the armor was some kind of rubber. Of course him not being a prop guy that could mean a lot of different things.

Here is I think the only pic he told me he got. They were being real secretive about the peacekeepers and made them wear cover ups when not filming (which is the brown material in the pic) so the best he could do was a quick selfie. I doubt it will help, but you never know.
1457721_10202676918231997_733516159_n.jpg

I ripped a few Reference Picks off the net and I'm sifting through it Seem like a Simple Suit to make but the materiel pattern is going to be the hard part here as there is a plain snow white and then a almost hex like pattern to fill in the gaps and some key areas of comfort on the outfit ... Boots are going to have to be custom as there pretty High (Guessing build them off a cheap comfortable modified boot) the Helmet shouldn't be to hard to make either as it seems to be a modified HJC IS-MAX

I am however Looking into all the designs and researching this as it would be a great mannequin suit along side the Storm Trooper so Will update with all info I find regarding the Peacekeeper load out

PS Harry the Photo helps allot as I can see that the P90 is un modified and it's the only Image I can find of the Right side of the gun so TNX

I was actually touring the shop where they made them here in LA. They had couple out they were working on, beautiful costumes, the white plates were airbrushed this pearlescent white paint job on them, don't think it showed that well in the film, but great detail, I wasn't able to take any pics though unfortunately.

Pearlescent White Paint Job CHECK ...

I have a few more details and I am working on a Sketch of everything so will update ASAP

I recently won, on eBay, a pair of screen used Peacekeeper boots, a pair of pants and a jacket from "The Hunger Games". I tried to get one of the vests but was sniped at the last second. The jacket has the name of one of the actors pinned on the inside (the pants and boots do not), Does anyone on here make a replica of the helmets the Peacekeepers wore in "THG"?

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back