Howcome Not All Predators Have Markings?

TheOutcast

Hello all, today I wanted to discuss with you why not all predators have markings, I have noticed that wolf was a blooded yauja and killed many xenos but how come he doesnt have the mark but scar does is it somthing only that scars clan does? I also wanted add that if you have noticed some yautjas top jaw of teeth, some have 2 teeth on their top row ljke wolf, cityhunter, badbloods, classic and so on, and then preds like scar and elder have two fangs with teeth in the middle is thsat somthing to do with different predator species?
Please leave you comments below.

Maybe is has more to do with the person in charge if the Pred design fir beach film, than a separation of species/sub species?

I'm not sure but each film wanted to add their twist on the Predator. Just a thought...

I beileve its somthing do do with
their clans and species hopefully one day in the future I can make a short film explaining this, AVP timeline and how the engineers are connected to AVP it will most probably have some custom animations if it ever gets done im almost done with the script of what the narrarator of the story will say. I hope it will get out to avp galaxy or other people and be added to the timeline of the AVP movies if it ever happens. But thanks for your comment.

Mainly it's what the artists, directors, and writers involved thought was cool at the time.  If you want talk about Predators as beings then simply look around.  Like us they have many races/clans.  All have their own individual look, style, and culture.    That's my two cents anyway.

Thats what I was thinking that their was different races of predators that make them all look different, I also believe that the reason only some predators mark themselves is because thats just scar predators clan that does that but I think that the engineers and AVP should be connected and thats why im eventually going to make an short film/comic kinda like the endings in the mortal kombat 9 video game and will makenit to tie into all the movies with aliens and predators and explaing alot of questions.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back