Question How to remove all pearls and leave the pigpen? (answered)

AlexAtZenLabs

i had to edit the posts to delete the pearls but how do i delete my account completely from the pigpen? any help would be appreciated thanks!

Re: How to remove all pearls and leave the pigpen?

We don't delete accounts. If you would like to "leave" the RPF, we will permanently ban your account so that it will no longer be active and you will never again receive any communications from the site. You can make that request here or via an email to help@therpf.com

We don't delete accounts. If you would like to "leave" the RPF, we will permanently ban your account so that it will no longer be active and you will never again receive any communications from the site. You can make that request here or via an email to help@therpf.com

the reason i ask is because i made a thread which was titled wrong and wanted to delete and replace it with the proper title, and the site has no functions for this task which of course enraged me to no end. now it has frozen the embarassing thread and posts like some sort of mocking bird. and you're saying my only recourse is to be banned and have that error thread preserved here forever? does that sound right to you?

all i would like is that the offending thread be removed since there is no activity besides my own and it was flawed?

R&D Thread - Sharing build info and demos from the lab.

any help would be appreciated to turn this from bad to WOW, thanks.

the reason i ask is because i made a thread which was titled wrong and wanted to delete and replace it with the proper title, and the site has no functions for this task which of course enraged me to no end. now it has frozen the embarassing thread and posts like some sort of mocking bird. and you're saying my only recourse is to be banned and have that error thread preserved here forever? does that sound right to you?

all i would like is that the offending thread be removed since there is no activity besides my own and it was flawed?

R&D Thread - Sharing build info and demos from the lab.

any help would be appreciated to turn this from bad to WOW, thanks.
A member can change the title of their thread. Instead of getting enraged, you probably would have been better off searching or starting a thread here first asking how to change a thread title. ;)

how do i delete my account completely
You didn't ask to have the thread removed, you asked to have your account deleted.

and you're saying my only recourse is to be banned and have that error thread preserved here forever? does that sound right to you?
No, it doesn't sound right to me because it isn't and you are just a bit confused as to what you actually asked. We can only answer the questions that are actually asked.

Bottom line, the thread has now been deleted.

Thank you for your help. Much appreciated. I havent been feeling well, and sometimes get very frustrated. Sorry for the stress.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back