Question How to turn on tools like font thickness, size and emojis (answered)

Moviefreak

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Is anyone else having an issue with the tools above the text field not being accessible? For the past week or so I have not been able to select emojis, or make text bold/italic, etc. all the tools are grayed out and cannot be clicked. Does anyone know if it is something happening on my end or is it more of a common issue?

See image attached... all tools are unclickable
ECE45571-4FF0-4654-B981-6F8A030B9853.jpeg

Hmm, mine seem to work ok this week. I have had this happen a few weeks ago, but then checked by using my laptop and it worked just fine. My guess is it’s a mobile platform issue.

What I have noticed is if I tap on the dropdown menu option in the top left corner it doesn’t work 90% of the time. I have to move my screen up and down first, then I’m able to tap on it to open.

Is anyone else having an issue with the tools above the text field not being accessible? For the past week or so I have not been able to select emojis, or make text bold/italic, etc. all the tools are grayed out and cannot be clicked. Does anyone know if it is something happening on my end or is it more of a common issue?

See image attached... all tools are unclickableView attachment 1049401
You need to click on the gear icon to turn on the custom settings.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back