how to get your guantlets to stay still?

panik33

hey guys
how do you get your guantlets to not pivot round your arm all day when wearing them

i thought of packing it with foam but that didnt work what do you guys do?

thanks

ron

hey guys
how do you get your guantlets to not pivot round your arm all day when wearing them

i thought of packing it with foam but that didnt work what do you guys do?

thanks

ron

I cut a strip of very thick foam rubber and glued it to the inside.

If you have gravity-operated sliding blades, a little piece of thick foam stuffed inside also prevents the blades from sliding in and out when you don't want them to.

I cut a strip of very thick foam rubber and glued it to the inside.

If you have gravity-operated sliding blades, a little piece of thick foam stuffed inside also prevents the blades from sliding in and out when you don't want them to.

Insert long wooden spikes through the underside of the gauntlet into your arm...

...oh wait a sec, that would leave a mark.

Another option would be to take some velcro and attach it to the bottom half of your gauntlet (assuming its a 2-part gaunt) in a way that you can strap the bottom part to your arm prior to attaching the top, or put the velcro on the top etc.

Another option would be to take some velcro and attach it to the bottom half of your gauntlet (assuming its a 2-part gaunt) in a way that you can strap the bottom part to your arm prior to attaching the top, or put the velcro on the top etc.

Thats actually a really good idea bro, gunna use that one, as the top half of my guants are attached with earth magnets. Gunna have my blades on magnets aswell so can take them out swap them for longer ect when I like

I changed my guantlet config because of this, i did not want big bulky guantlets, as the P1 was streamlined. so instead of the packing alot of people use , i managed to find someone who sold Latex gauntlet bottoms.

i then trimmed them down as much as i could and glued the resin tops on them, they fit extremely snug now and would not swing around even if i swung my arms around like a demented human windmill on speed.

just another option for you.

Find a crappy watch that isnt bulky or chunky (got hundreds wiv me in the u.k lmao) and fix the faace to the gaunt and make sure the watch isnt to tight but definately slim fit? just a suggestion lol

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back