How tall is BABY YODA?

I love the thread and wanted to do my own calculation of the baby Yoda's height.

According to Vulture, The Mandalorian in the episode directed by Bryce Dallas Howard was not played by Pedro Pascal but mostly his double/stunt double, Brendan Wayne: So, Who’s Really Under the Mandalorian’s Helmet? This is episode 4 which is what that screenshot posted previously is from.

According to Brendan’s IMDB, he is 6 ft tall: Brendan Wayne - IMDb

Based on that you can see my calculations below:

49456470907_85532b709c_o.png

So, I believe Baby Yoda's height is about 14.669 in.

That looks too small. he is further back in the photo.

In the next shot we can see that the baby Yoda is directly next to the Mandalorian as seen below:

49456255111_5f5712ef85_o.png

With how filming works, we can't be absolutely sure they didn't move either of them between shots, but it at least implies that they probably were next to each other.

Well seeing that I have already sculpted him at this point, I am going with my original size. I think close to 15" is too tall. My close to 13" might be a tad too short. It is probably safe to assume he is in the 13" to 14" range.

1:1 Sideshow toy is 16 inches. A shorter one is just a younger one! Even cuter!

It has a pretty thick base on it which I think we can reasonably assume is included in the height.

the-child_star-wars_gallery_5e3204beaa316.jpg

I just did a quick dimensional analysis on one of the images from sideshow and I am getting that the base is about 1.6in tall. If that is correct, that puts the child at about 14.9 in which is relatively close to the 14.669 in I originally calculated.

There is a CGI version of the Child. Maybe the one in your Sanctuary version is the prop. but could be the CGI also.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back