How much bigger is SDS over DP Tie helmet?

asok

Does anybody know how much larger the SDS Tie helmet is over a cheap DP Tie helmet is?

Thanks,
Asok

The size differences are humungous...

Ive recently bought a DP Deluxe TIE, and already have the SDS, TE/Laws and Don Post Standard. The DP/Rubies Standard is tiny compared to the rest (with the Classic Action essentially a vinyl version of the deluxe).

The DP Deluxe is a great collectable, although it looks like they mirrored the face to make it symmetrical like the Deluxe/CA Stormtrooper

Cheers

Jez

Originally posted by BingoBongo275@Apr 10 2006, 08:48 PM

The DP Deluxe is a great collectable, although it looks like they mirrored the face to make it symmetrical like the Deluxe/CA Stormtrooper

Cheers

Jez
[snapback]1223553[/snapback]​

WOW, I didn't know that.... and I'm supposed to be a TIE pilot :confused :lol

Thanks Jez :)

Cheers,

Kraig

Thanks for the info. My wife has DP standard helmet and I am looking for something better. She is a little short so, the DP standard helmet is just the right size. Any ideas what else I should look for?

Originally posted by asok@Apr 10 2006, 04:46 PM
Thanks for the info. My wife has DP standard helmet and I am looking for something better.  She is a little short so, the DP standard helmet is just the right size.  Any ideas what else I should look for?
[snapback]1223702[/snapback]​

If you can find the Don Post "Classic Action" TIE then thats a nice helmet at a "reasonable" price. Its the same size as the deluxe, yet made of the same material as the standard. They come up on ebay every now and again at around the $150 mark (I think)

Cheers

Jez

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back