How do you display/group your lightsabers (by movie, character, etc.)?

Hecubus114

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I’m going to be designing some new stands for my lightsabers, as I have been able to re-acquire a large number that I had to liquidate years ago. But am having some trouble deciding the “order” they should go in. They are going to be 4 tiered stands to go inside Detolf cases (except for the Maul saber... still brainstorming on how to work that in).

Thought I’d see if anyone else’s system inspires me in any way. What do you guys go by? Character? Movie? Order of appearance? Good/bad?

My collection of sabers is pretty small because I've never been a fan of the prequel sabers and decided for my own sanity (and wallet) that I would only collect one movie's version of the OT sabers. So I just have ANH Obi, Luke, and Vader, then I have a ROTJ Hero and a V2 (just because I think they're clearly different as opposed to like ESB and ANH GRAFLEXes which are basically the same thing but just have a little bit different appointments). If I had more I would probably sort by movie.

In my display I have two two tier stands. On the right I have Obi and Luke ANH, on the left I have Vader and the ROTJ Hero, and then I have the V2 in the middle. I did them like that so it would be master and apprentice together, father and son together, and then the V2 is in the middle since it was the real world stunt for Obi Wan and the in story ROTJ Luke saber.

I just have the basic OT collection in order of appearance...kinda.
LUKE ANH
OBI ANH
VADER ANH
LUKE ESB
VADER ESB
LUKE ROTJ
LUKE V2
HOLIDAY SPECIAL

126925607_2864033813867710_8267518240093340562_n.jpg

126844772_131481141785248_3717361715754311313_n.jpg

For my long neck lightsabers I created my own plexiglass stand using two clear picture holders from the dollar store.

Last edited:
Me too, just focus on OT. Didn’t wanted several variations of the same saber for each movie so just got ANH Obi, ESB Luke, ESB Vader and ROTJ Luke.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back