How do i i foam the head?

i can see whare both sides are coming from but im not going to try and be a smart alek but its simple enough to check the top headings and navigate around them as im relativly new here myself and i have found my way around here on my own and im still learning whare a lot of stuff is and isnt at.
im not treading on anyones toes but you both do have valid points but its not nice to hear the elders tell off the new members and also for those of us that are new (you can read the topic threads and stop being lazy and asking otheres,whare as you have a perfectly good set of eyes and a brain that you were born with so please use them)

im trying to be diplomatic here and like i said i see whare both sides are coming from and i hope both sides see whare im coming from?

from chestbuster-bebo

okay, granted, checking the board for previous posts on a subject is to be encouraged, but if someone asks a question, it's pretty safe to assume they either didn't know how to use the search function or came up empty handed after searching. i don't mind new people and i don't mind anyone asking a question if they can't find the answer. what pisses me off is when people say stupid **** like "SEEEARCH ENGINE. HEHE NOOB". granted, garo is a kid so every once in awhile something like that is to be expected from him. but seriously, why? garo, you're still pretty new around here yourself. let's try to help people wanting to get into our hobby instead of driving them away.

Ha ..sometimes joining a forum is like showing up at a party and not knowing anyone. Not a friend in sight to help make the proper introductions ...there are so many ways to navigate around this place, that us older guys should help act as a guide ...show 'em around a bit ...make the proper introductions ...Honestly if you dont want to help ..dont post anything at all. Back in the day, people were so helpful that I was well on my way to owning my first suit moments after I got the guts up to stop being a lurker. This place is great and spawned some amazing friendships and collaborations ...everyone with an interest should be warmly welcomed ...they will learn the proper etiquette from the behavior of its senior members.

...now how do you foam a head?

Could someone please direct me in the right direction in how to foam the inside of the mask. Any advise or illustrated pics would be great.

Hey guys thanks for the support. Sorry did not mean for this to be an uproar. I do admitt i was a little pissed with the first couple responses.

Wahey! He passed the test!

Welcome to the lair SH! Don't mind them, they're just grumpy old farts or young people who've been influenced by the grumps B) o_O :D

Be like me, the uber-cool-actually-haven't-made-anything-yet-post-pretty-much-pointless-crap-that-you-can-get-away-with-lurker-master

;)

Increase the peace!

welcome to heaven and hell silenthunter (ps good game silenthunter on the pc)
HEAVEN cos all the stuff the elders and the new members make and build is breath taking
HELL cos all the stuff you see them make you end up wanting to buy it all even thow you know you dont have the cash there and then and thats how it becomes hell lol :p

another lil tip for you silenthunter as we are both noobs here.......just click on each of the diffrent topics at the home page and look at the name of each heading to get an idea of what is whare and ask some of the elders who are the best members to ask about things you may want to buy or build and they will always help out but as i have found out myself its always best to be careful how you word out your questions or its taken the wrong way by anyone and things go nuts prety fast meh its happend to me in the past and i thought id share that with you too.

hope you have fun in here silenthunter and you should always give it a try when you build things as you cant be any wores than myself lol im currently building 2 prodgects atm 1 is a battleship from my fave mmo online game called eve and the other is an actual giger alien suit but i can only build so much of it at a time with the recources i have here and now and iv found some places whare i can buy the stuff for it online and other stuff i still cant even find whare to buy it wether its online or in the shops.
im currently building the gloved hands of the giger alien atm and im doing not a bad job at it but i cant comp-letely finnish them yet cos i dont know whare the heck i can buy roles of black leather or roles of black rubber ;) B) o_O

but im a recoursful guy and ill find a way to compensate for it. :D

ill post up a new thread soon for my giger alien suit soon.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back