How about BIG BAD BEETLEBORGS helmets?

I have been watching episodes on Netflix that has brought back so many childhood memories! I was surprised that there isn't a whole lot of Beetleborg love here

Other than the pictures in the other thread, I've never seen anything. Beetle Borgs and Power Rangers were my childhood, so it would be amazing to see something come to life!

Other than the pictures in the other thread, I've never seen anything. Beetle Borgs and Power Rangers were my childhood, so it would be amazing to see something come to life!
i try to find a game, but cant. maybe some one make 3d model. we need to search.

Last edited:
I might have some reference on these as I worked on the show. Which helmet are you trying to make?
I am not triying yet, but if i find a model, will make main of them: blue, green and red. there was a BEETLEBORGS METALLIC also, but i dont realy like their helmets.

i'd love to see some Beetleborgs on the forums, I want to build an entire suit!
Whole suit? for now its too much for me - i have - "Iron man suit, predator bike, and many helmets" Projects. so, i want just helmets. Lets try together, if Wondersquid will give us some info, or we will find models.
What Borg suit do you want?

I'd probably go with the green since he's slightly taller(not that it makes much difference since we can rescale as needed) but I've always been partial to that suit and helmet

Good news!....3d models of Blue and SHADOWBORG!:

http://wewvic.deviantart.com/

Wewvic's also has some great Power Megazords models that could become full suits.

- (except for parts of his/her really early Dragonzord. That, or I just sucked at hot gluing cardboard. Look like a giant robot chicken when I finally accepted I didnt know what I was doing 1/2 through. Head came out pretty good :p )

Good news!....3d models of Blue and SHADOWBORG!:

http://wewvic.deviantart.com/

Wewvic's also has some great Power Megazords models that could become full suits.

- (except for parts of his/her really early Dragonzord. That, or I just sucked at hot gluing cardboard. Look like a giant robot chicken when I finally accepted I didnt know what I was doing 1/2 through. Head came out pretty good :p )

Holy moly poly.... YOU ARE GENIUS! how i didnt see it?! amazing news!!! :thumbsup
In the meadle of next week i will start to make Blue Helmet. i downloaded models and think, that its almost perfect))) almost that, what i search. if someone want to build it too, i think we need to build main structure, and then make our own mini details. for details we can see pictures and oroginal movie video.

Well I would love to take credit but wewvic on devianart is the one who made the models (though it did force me to learn how to disessamble models for pepakura finally. I did that much of the dragonzord building right. Still have the head n chest piece lying around for almost 2 years :p)

Basically drop wewvic a line. He/she made them free to the public for Mikumiku dance fanvids, so wewvic might get a kick out of them becoming physically real.

Frankly if I get the time I would love to do a Power Rangers/Beetleborg sketch. Crap, Shadowborg was used as a Power Ranger villian "Venjix" in "Forever Red", the 10th anniversary episode where 10 red rangers duke it out with the "Machine Empire", the minions being reused Astralborg suits (with one being the body of either Fireborg or Lightningborg, with the body being the other :p )

Not only you could have 2 "Shadowborgs" fighting rangers and borgs, a later villian in Power Rangers RPM was also called Venjix (but was a virus like Skynet) You could have the rangers & borgs vs. Venjixes in a 2 vs. 3 fight :p

Last edited:
Ok, here is the helmet stuff I found, it's years old and taken before digital cameras, so please forgive the blurry pics. Enjoy.

Beetleborg Blue Helmet 1 by Mal Keller, on Flickr
Beetleborg Blue Helmet 2 by Mal Keller, on Flickr
Beetleborg Blue Helmet 3 by Mal Keller, on Flickr

Beetleborg Green Helmet 1 by Mal Keller, on Flickr
Beetleborg Green Helmet 2 by Mal Keller, on Flickr
Beetleborg Green Helmet 3 by Mal Keller, on Flickr

Beetleborg Red Helmet 1 by Mal Keller, on Flickr
Beetleborg Red Helmet 2 by Mal Keller, on Flickr
Beetleborg Red Helmet 3 by Mal Keller, on Flickr

Lets get building!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back