Horizon Jurassic Park Velociraptor eyes

Keith

Sr Member
I'm building a Hoizon 1/5 velociraptor for my Son and i want to fit glass eyes in it.
Does anybody know what size eyes to use on this model?

Thanks,

Keith.

Thanks. Do you know where to get them. I have found somewhere in the UK, but they don't make the eyes i think are best for the kit in 12mm.

Thanks,

Keith.

Tamiya Model Magazine had an article and he used taxidermy eyes made in Germany by Karl Lange and imported into the UK by Eyedentity Products in Wales - type used were 12 mm R66 reptile eyes.

It's an old article, so the company may not exist anymore or carry those glass eyes, but I thought I'd share it anyway.

I just bought some for my Horizon Raptor and measure 12 mm. I believe they'd look fairly accurate for the female paint scheme. Would love to fin some male eyes. I could start a thread once I'm done with my amber stuff. ;)

I got mine last week, they're great. Why in heck did I ever imagine painting the kit eyes would be the way to go?!? :facepalm

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back