Honest answers please

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Supa troop

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Apologise's if this is not in the right area.

I want to sell My Luke Skywalker Light Saber its actually a Graflex Lightsaber id eard that these are quite hard to come by

so before i send it off to e-bay what kind of price should i be looking to get
many thanks

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jedi Quin

From the looks of it, I'd have to say that's a replica Graflex and not a real one. So you might get $150-$200

-Quin

Funky

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Yup, it's a replica. If you're ineterested, drop me a PM as I'm in the market for a replica. I've already gor a real one. :D

JediLip

From the spacing, it looks like it has 6 grips. And the two-holed d-ring may detract from it.

Is it a Parks?

Trallis

highest you'll get for that is about $5 but i'm feeling generous so how bout $8 shipped and we'll call it even