homemade Advacnded action suit - Batman - design finished, p.2

EyeofSauron

Master Member
well, the desert storm armor and all the other stuff got me thinking, and so i started designing something, that i would like to build.

basicly its a throw together of all the armored bat suits, with some other aspects, and some of my own designs (well all my own designs, but i incorporate what i like :D )
it will have some neat stuff, that i have ideas for, like smartphone integrated into forarm glove as a display, which will also work for the little gimmicks in my helmet, like getting calls in there :) nothing really fascinating, but i liked the idea of having a small monitor in my forarm, instead of a HUD inside the helmet (which isnt possible anyway, unless youre a millionaire and stuff :D )

also, hoping to have flip out fins, instead of static ones, and some things that arent actually functional, but are ideas of how batman would use it, like a grapple hook integrated in the other forearm, with a laserpointer attached, for better aiming. i have tons of ideas, most pretty practical. its also supposed to be a "future" suit, and because its armored , i am going for a HELMET , not a cowl. im thinking about having a mouth opening, that is openable, like to slide too the side. the helmet will be one piece if i can figure out the method i want, to open the helmet.

so, i designed the helmet for now, with various designs, but not fixed on the mouth part yet. i kinda like it without a mouth opening at all, but its just until i figure out something better, probably :D

so, here are some of the designs to begin with , front and side view of the helmet. im kinda busy with studying atm, so im only working on designing this like 1-2 hours a day, so this will take a while. i decided to put the iron man/batman mashup on hold, because frankly, im getting fed up of the gazillion iron man builds out there, and i wanted to do something from scratch

oh and thats no mistake in the title, some may get it :D

Last edited:
Re: advacned action suit - Batman

i'm highly interested in seeing this come to fruition! particularly excited for some more concept art!

EOS, I love the first design without the mouth. I'm very interested in this build as I'm working on a Bat helmet as well. Best of luck to you. Great looking so far.

Very cool design! I was actually thinking of doing a similar concept. Not the same kind if lo
ok though. I was planning on a look more like powerarmor from FO3. Very interested to see this continue.

I like the blank mouth more. I can see beside the cheek louvers there be a spot to adapt a small canister of O2 or whatever the case may be. But the louvers should be enough for actual airflow. If you're concern is fogging/heat. You can add slits beneath the eyes. But I'm getting way ahead of myself here. :lol I love the idea. I even love the idea of customizing the glow color of the backlights. ;)

My first thought was "Bat-Spacesuit".I think the ears need to go up more, or cut off the backs straight.

The advacned action suit. What happened to that guy, or the one who was going to build a working Ironman suit for 100 bucks?

Neato! I was actually planning a similar original concept Batman for SDCC. My plan is to re-design the Batman Beyond suit with a Nolan universe vibe.

small update, i started on drawing the design in perspective, this is just the head, but im gonna work my way down now, untill i have the whole body in perspective :)

This looks sick so far... cant wait to see where it goes!

I can see the Catlike perception, as well... some combination of the cheek lines and the swept angle of the ears together gives of that vibe... or maybe the color?

You could always go classic Black with Red, like in the Alex Ross 'Justice' Series...

http://www.dccomics.com/media/product/7/8/7824_400x600.jpg

Either way... I know this is going to turn out ridonkulous. And the smartphone in the forums is a sick sick idea. I'm sure theres someone here who could mock up a 'batcomputer' app

i wanted it to be green specifically, because i also wanted to kinda incorporate some green lantern flair :D
im also gonna wear my ring with it, its just an extra gimmick :D

I was thinking that might be the way you were going with it, cuz that is what I was thinking when I saw your first concepts. BTW, the perpective pic is awesome and shows a serious attitude. Very cool...

I think the eyes need to be reshaped a bit smaller and horizontal. Red glow would look nice aswell.

It looks awesome!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back