Holy Grail recommendations?

ahuntley

Does anyone have a line on a quality Indiana Jones Cup of a Carpenter? The noise to signal ratio is a bit crazy, and any leads are appreciated.

Does anyone have a line on a quality Indiana Jones Cup of a Carpenter? The noise to signal ratio is a bit crazy, and any leads are appreciated.
How much do you want to spend?

Signed but inaccurate finish (IMO) $2500:

Screen used $50,000:

Most of the $50-$100 grails I’ve seen are about the right shape but the finish quality is very poor. Maybe repaint to match the auction piece? Of course productions always build more than one prop so maybe most replicas are based on a different grail?

Anyway, hope this helps a little.

You want a RAW CASTING? or finished?

Trivia History.
Many years ago, like early 90s, Anubis Designs molded one of the 4 originals.
Most of the ones you have seen since, came from that casting. Which is why the current ones are a bit small.

You want a RAW CASTING? or finished?

Trivia History.
Many years ago, like early 90s, Anubis Designs molded one of the 4 originals.
Most of the ones you have seen since, came from that casting. Which is why the current ones are a bit small.
OK, so now I’m going to build one for my brother & I. I just tested cool interactive feature that I’ll add. Are there any accurate measurements out there? I’ve seen several that generally match.

OK, so now I’m going to build one for my brother & I. I just tested cool interactive feature that I’ll add. Are there any accurate measurements out there? I’ve seen several that generally match.

I have one of the Anubis Castings.

Attachments

• Grail.jpg
    Grail.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 140
  • Grail2.jpg
    Grail2.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 136

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back