Holy Grail of Potter Props?

For me, I love all the potion bottles in snapes class, the sorting hat, id love to have every1s wands, and of course all the main props from the sorcerer's stone and horcruxes, the many in world books to just supporting my house (SLYTHERIN) by having our crest as my phone wallpaper. Thats why Im here, to print out potion bottle labels :)

I have a few:
- Nimbus 2000
- Marauder's Map
- Hogwarts Trunk
- Invisibilty Cloak

These for me would be the ultimate holy grail props. Eventualy I'd also like to build a slightly-smaller replica of the Gryffindor common room to put all my Potter props in.

I was fortunate to work on a bit of potter 2 then did the last 3 films based at Leavesden studios, I enjoyed modifying and building hagrids motorbike and side car combinations (5 of them!) . My name is on a wand box on the tour ( I still haven't been, but am planning to go early 2016 work permitting. As for my favourite prop? Probably the SFX trolley train I am towing behind me in the ministry of magic on deathly hallows, as Daniel runs past me with the ministry police hot on his heels and waves his wand my trolleys fire all of the papers in to the air so "Harry" can escape in to a fire place. I spent a week or 2 building that, and I have screen grabs if me in that scene ☺️

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back