Holy bats !! My girlfriend becomes catwoman !!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

tecnoninja

:lol:lol She made the costume, just my little help on the glasses, inspired by the mythical Oakley Plate and the last comics incarnation of the Feline Fatal

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

T2SF

I had to triple look to tell those were not Oakley made glasses they look like a retail product!

cayman shen

Master Member
Awesome photos...I was just watching Batman Returns the other day. That has to be my favorite comic movie ever. I wish Burton had continued and Catwoman returned for number 3.

EVO3

Nice work! The glasses really made the costume a cut above the rest. Congrats!