Hollywood Treasure renewed

I hope they cut down on the false suspense in the editing and the overuse of repetitive cuts in and out of commercial breaks.

Just show some props and the auctions.

Glad to hear it. The show definitely has its shortcomings but what reality show doesn't? Just glad to see that there is enough interest from a general TV audience in what we do (as a community) that this show will be around for another season.

Glad to hear it. The show definitely has its shortcomings but what reality show doesn't? Just glad to see that there is enough interest from a general TV audience in what we do (as a community) that this show will be around for another season.

Very true Art :thumbsup.

Obviously enough of the world likes the show to have it picked up for a third time.

Good news. One of the best scripted comedies on Sy-Fy.

:lol More like: One of the best scripted, WORST ACTED, comedies on Sy-Fy.

It also "The most important movie prop show in history" as well as the "The most iconic prop show in history"

Agreed Art. :thumbsup Now if I can figure out their air schedule... :confused

I was happy to see them go from the insulting season one "Let us sell your beloved, hard won items, so we can make money off you" format to the more compassionate season two "You need help. Let us turn some of your possessions into the money you need" format.

It may just be in the editing, but season one pissed me off.
Anyone else see that 'adjustment'?

I feel like such an idiot. I thought this show only 5 or 6 episodes that i saw early this year. I dind't know it had so many others shows in the can.

at least I have shows to look forward to this weekend :)

Glad to hear there will be more. Agreed it definitely has its shortcomings, but I'd rather have it as-is than not at all.

The thing I'll never understand is this.....
I'll always remember the episode from December 2010 with all the BTTF stuff, except that they didn't show enough. They covered it pretty quickly, and spent half the episode on the boring ruby Wizard of Oz slippers. The crazy thing is that I randomly, by pure dumb luck, caught a bit on the AT&T Uverse "Buzz" channel (it just shows random previews and interviews from shows on various channels for those of you who don't have Uverse) where a guy was interviewing all the people from the BTTF Hollywood Treasure episode, and they probably spent 10 minutes discussing the props, showing them up close and everything. It was GREAT. Now why the hell wasn't that in the actual episode?!?!? Again, it had to be found by accident on a totally different channel on a show that isn't advertised at all.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back