Interest Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Board Game (BBC 1981)

Marc Wagner

Now that my Clue: The Movie Edition run is complete, I'm looking to see if there's any interest in a new game I'm developing for myself and any other fans of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. It is based on the 1981 BBC TV mini-series.

Game synopsis: There was an accident on the starship Heart of Gold and 4 pieces of the ship were flung through infinite improbability across the galaxy and now you must find them and get Marvin to install them.

I've already printed prototypes of the box, board, playing pieces, and tokens. There still will be two decks of cards that you draw throughout the game that can help or hinder you. It is intended to be a cooperative game for up to 4 players. There will be a 3d resin printed Marvin token. Price will really depend on the number of units ordered but I estimate it to be in the $80-$100 range if at least 40 units are ordered.

20211028_121759.jpg 20211028_121651.jpg 20211028_121557.jpg 20211028_121548.jpg 20211028_121543.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Marc, your post seems to be from a while ago but I’m still gonna give it a try: is there still a game available or a possibility to get a copy? Cheers, Kat

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back