Service High-resolution and durable RESIN+FDM 3d printing...

JOATRASH FX

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey all,

So, it's going to be a few weeks (or maybe months) before I have any new kits or projects ready, so in that time I am open to printing things for others.

I can do super-high resolution printing (i.e. perfectly capture details for the tiniest of gaming miniatures) in different pro-grade resins that are more durable that the stuff you usually see. I can also do "traditional" FDM filament printing of larger objects with a surface quality that is top-of-the-line in that field.

Here are some shots of what I've printed. I think quite a few folks here on the RPF can confirm the quality-level I aim for when printing.

First up are some resin prints
Note the pen and part-painted Warhammer figure for size reference. These need virtually zero cleanup- no print lines to fill, no hours of sanding:

Oblivion (remastered) pistol kit:
Oblivproto.jpg
Oblivproto2.jpg

Rocket's "space suit" disc from GotG Vol 2:
SpaceSuitVol2_2.jpg

Warhammer miniature (about 30mm tall):
mini.jpg

Movie FX miniature details. These are TINY!
mini2.jpg
Warhammer scenery. You can hardly see them in the photo, but the super-tiny sewer lids have GRATING that was captured by the printer!
mini3.jpg

Here are some traditional FDM prints.

Closeup shot of surface
quality.jpg

Blade Runner K pistol:
KKIT.jpg

Yondu's Yaka Arrow
YakaKit.jpg
Primer applied to Oblivion Rifle shell:
OBLIV.jpg

Painted Star Lord props:
STARLORD.png

For more photos, click my signature.

For print costs, send me a PM or (while the RPF is down) e-mail me at: props@urbanchant.com

Cheers!
//Joe

Oblivproto.jpg

Oblivproto2.jpg

SpaceSuitVol2_2.jpg

mini.jpg

mini2.jpg

mini3.jpg

quality.jpg

KKIT.jpg

YakaKit.jpg

OBLIV.jpg

STARLORD.png

Wow how does one achieve such clean detail?? Amazing sir! What printer do you use? [emoji122][emoji2532]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow how does one achieve such clean detail?? Amazing sir! What printer do you use? [emoji122][emoji2532]
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha, thanks. It's mainly down to optimizing the machine you're using, knowing how each specific part will print and designing them with that in mind, then (of course) using the appropriate material. I'm currently using the higher-end products from Ultimaker and Formlabs. Each system has its own peculiarities- especially the latter, which is great for printing "organic" shapes but can be a tad tricky with perfect precision-engineered parts, funnily enough. Even on a machine you normally think of as a "fire and forget" type, it still comes down to a lot of user-decided factors. (Using the pro-grade materials helps too... but it smarts in the Paypal account.)

I would really like to know more sir! If it’s ok with you.. i can’t seem to find the pm button by some weird chance.. im using my mobile now and there is a new interface.. would you happen to have an email? Thanks a bunch!

I would really like to know more sir! If it’s ok with you.. i can’t seem to find the pm button by some weird chance.. im using my mobile now and there is a new interface.. would you happen to have an email? Thanks a bunch!

You can tap the user avater/name and hit start conversion. Had a pinch of trouble with getting that myself. Prints look amazing Joe!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back