Help

Freddycoz

Hi to everybody, specially those who likes to custom and dioramas

I need some help, my predators collection is growing, so I decided to buy new shell with glass doors, they look nice but I came with the idea of printings fonds or backgrounds, so the exhition become like a diorama, I´ve been searching the internet (google) trying to find some nice pics I can use but no results, doesn´t anybody knows were (links) can I finds some nice pics, I mean like jungles, ships, trophy rooms, backgrounds.

Really thank you.

I hope later I can share the only two success customs I have (broken tusk and big red)

Hi to everybody, specially those who likes to custom and dioramas

I need some help, my predators collection is growing, so I decided to buy new shell with glass doors, they look nice but I came with the idea of printings fonds or backgrounds, so the exhition become like a diorama, I´ve been searching the internet (google) trying to find some nice pics I can use but no results, doesn´t anybody knows were (links) can I finds some nice pics, I mean like jungles, ships, trophy rooms, backgrounds.

Really thank you.

I hope later I can share the only two success customs I have (broken tusk and big red)
You may find one or two here in the reference area.I saw some on ebay geared for exactly what your talking about.I would download computer wallpaper on the random wallpaper sites.Got to be able to find some there.Or go to an art store like Micheals and find fake plants seems to look pretty good.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back