Question HELP!!

Andyrowlands62

I've just gone to access my Nostromo interior sets models thread, but it is 'greyed out' and I can't open it, can anyone advise what has happened and how to rectify it please?

Help again

I had an email message from Montegar suggesting I clear cookies which I've done but I still can't open any thread or message. Could someone please advise if the website is still having problems, or suggest anything else I can do, to my email address at amr26@blueyonder.co.uk, as I currently won't be able to see any reply to this message on the RPF.

My last post?

Further to my two 'help' threads a few days ago, nothing has changed and I am still unable to access any thread, including my own I am also unable to read any PMs apart from those from 'Wes R', who has suggested various things, none of which have worked. Several people responded to my first 'help' thread, but I remain unable to open it to see what they said, so I have no idea if any solutions were offered or suggested.

Therefore, as this problem seems to be permanent, this is likely to be my last post in the RPF. I would like to thank those members who have liked and favouraby commented on my Nostromo interior sets models. If anyone wishes to make any comment on this, you will need to email me at amr26@blueyonder.co.uk as I will not be able to read any replies to this post.

Andy Rowlands, Birmingham, UK.

Re: My last post?

Andy, have you tried creating a new profile perhaps Andyrolands62b until this gets sorted, that means you'll still be able to post in your thread but as a different member(sort of)

It would just mean that you can't access all older PM's but if you make sure any new comments are to your new profile

J

Re: My last post?

Further to my two 'help' threads a few days ago, nothing has changed and I am still unable to access any thread, including my own I am also unable to read any PMs apart from those from 'Wes R', who has suggested various things, none of which have worked. Several people responded to my first 'help' thread, but I remain unable to open it to see what they said, so I have no idea if any solutions were offered or suggested.

Therefore, as this problem seems to be permanent, this is likely to be my last post in the RPF. I would like to thank those members who have liked and favouraby commented on my Nostromo interior sets models. If anyone wishes to make any comment on this, you will need to email me at amr26@blueyonder.co.uk as I will not be able to read any replies to this post.

Andy Rowlands, Birmingham, UK.
Did you try what I posted in your previous thread? You never replied so that needs to be addressed first before trying other fixes.

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=227984&p=3475382&viewfull=1#post3475382

I have moved your threads to the support forum and merged them. Please try what I suggested in my previous post and we can move forward from there.

He couldn't respond but he was able to PM me, he's not sure about clearing the cache so i'm going to try and help with that. He did clear the cookies though. He isn't able to post in any threads or respond to your PMs. Not sure why the only PMs he can respond to are mine.

He couldn't respond but he was able to PM me, he's not sure about clearing the cache so i'm going to try and help with that. He did clear the cookies though. He isn't able to post in any threads or respond to your PMs. Not sure why the only PMs he can respond to are mine.
Appreciate your help, please post back here with the results of clearing the cache. I looked at the account and there is nothing in the settings that would be causing this. There are a couple of other things we can try once we eliminate the possibility of a caching issue.

Well his test post seems to have worked but whatever it was is back to being a problem. He cleared his cache and i had him scan his computer for nasties to just in case. At this point maybe he should make a new account and have you delete the old one?

Well his test post seems to have worked but whatever it was is back to being a problem. He cleared his cache and i had him scan his computer for nasties to just in case. At this point maybe he should make a new account and have you delete the old one?
That was me posting under his account (I was also able to send and receive messages). We even tried creating a completely new account and he had the exact same issue.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back