Question Has anybody had Trouble posting pics from there iPhone/ iPad to the RPF help !!!

Bengrim09

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I’ve been having trouble posting pics from my I phone and My ipad to the RPF all I get is jpeg pic failed to upload
it seems periodic, some will them some won’t, it’s now starting to really Pi$$ me off as it’s stopping me from joining in on some threads and posting on my own, I want to join in with some pics and info, I’m feeling like a child who can’t join in :(

has anybody had the same experience from there Apple product or is it a problem with the forum

Thanks in advance
Ben
49B1C923-0557-4922-B8E0-D7793423FFD0.pngNOW this was refused to post on a thread but the pic of the refusal message I took was uploaded to this thread !!! I’m so frustrated and angry right now, I’m can feel myself bubbling up inside
please help before I pop !!!

Last edited:
Hmmmm... Will do some more testing. We have seen a few issues, but they seem intermittent as both you and I uploaded images from a mobile device.

Hmmmm... Will do some more testing. We have seen a few issues, but they seem intermittent as both you and I uploaded images from a mobile device.
As doppelganger says it’s happening on 2nd photos, it’s happened again today, so frustrating as yesterday I was able to upload 4 photos consecutively twice on a thread :confused:unsure

- - - Updated - - -

Testing upload from iPhone. View attachment 784696
those are very cool pieces, is that the entrance to your Museum ?

Last edited by a moderator:
As @doppelganger says it’s happening on 2nd photos, it’s happened again today, so frustrating as yesterday I was able to upload 4 photos consecutively twice on a thread :confused:unsure

- - - Updated - - -

those are very cool pieces, is that the entrance to your Museum ?
Do you have the "Live Photo" function enabled on your "i" device? We had a member that was unable to upload images until they turned it off.

HDR and live turned off
3BE2F547-8FB6-48DF-A203-F9730768D3DC.jpeg
And it loaded Mmmmmm I will try new pics tonight for my build when I get home tonight
Thanks Montagar

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back