Help with Vector and Illustrator drawings?!

GBrittelleJr

Hello, I need someone who can spare some of their time to convert a jpeg to a vector file. I don't have the necessary programs to do this, let alone know how to do it!

Also, if anyone with knowledge in Illustrator could draft up a nice clean blueprint for me from a 2d sketch of mine, I'd be very grateful.

If you can help me, PM me and I'll get into the details with you. Thanks, Replicators!!

Matt, here we go.
408930c0.jpg

No, I know. I need help with two separate images. Sorry for the confusion. The sketch posted above I just want as a simple line drawing from illustrator, to use as a blueprint. The linked image was an example of the image I need converted into a vector file. Let me try to post the exact image.

I'm really sorry for the confusion. Here's the final image I need as a vector file.

The sketch, like I said, I'm going to make out of MDF and styrene, so I'd like to use it as a blueprint, once it's been cleaned up and symetrical and perfect.

The above image I'm going to get printed as a full size flag, and the company who is doing it wants the final image as a vector file.

Thank you everyone, so much!

Greg

Last edited:
Squirl, thank you so much. I didn't even know something like that website existed. That should do the trick for the flag. I just now need to figure out how to get that sketch turned into a cleaned up blueprint of sorts.

Greg

Squirl, thank you so much. I didn't even know something like that website existed. That should do the trick for the flag. I just now need to figure out how to get that sketch turned into a cleaned up blueprint of sorts.

Greg

Just needs to be traced in Illustrator. About 10-20mins of work there. If I had 20mins to spare I'd do it for you but someone should be able to do that no problem. :)

Did it for ya. Hope you appreciate it, it's 3am here. :lol

Here's a screengrab, I'll find a way to get you the file tomorrow night.

6764510067_cecc8d4f2b_z.jpg

Dude, holy crap!! That's beautiful!! Thank you so much, and same to EpilepticSquirl. Both of you. Amazing. This place is full of amazing people.

I am so stoked. :D

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back