Help with pricing please

madmax

Sr Member
Hi guys i have some models to put on Ebay,but no clue of starting price.I bought these over the years with the intention of doing them,then i realized i did not have the time,patience or skill...Mainly Skill.

Any help would be cool IMG_0531.jpgIMG_0532.jpgIMG_0529.jpgIMG_0528.jpgIMG_0527.jpgIMG_0526.jpgIMG_0525.jpgIMG_0524.jpgIMG_0530.jpgIMG_0533.jpg

Some of the boxes are a little beaten up,very dusty,but they have only ever been opened to look at. I know the interceptor can go for loads(well one version can) ,just need to know a good starting point,plus i want another new guitar..lol

Last edited:
Look for similar items on ebay and price yours accordingly. Or figure out what you'd like as a job-lot and sell them to geeks like us!

Rich

I would put a post in the junkyard ,but i'm a poor standard member,just need an idea,really want them gone so i can finance a new guitar

Hello there. The AMT USS Enterprise is running between 20 to 80USD but with the PL 1/350 at 60 to 100 I would go between 30 to 45USD for an easy sale. Star destroyers go from 50 to 120 so 60 to 75USD should get you a quick buyer (you could go as high as 100 or 125 if it is the lighted one). X wing is a cheap sell with the new bandai kit and FM still out there you cant ask for a lot. Ive seen a few at less than 10 USD and some even go below 2 bucks my suggestion is to bundle it with the ISD. The encounter set runs from 30 to 75 USD so high 20s or low 30 would be my bet.

Thanks for the help,the guitar i wanted has fallen through so i may sell these at another time,if any one needs scans of the instructions of transfers just pm me

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back