Help with Cylcops LED optic blast effect

CC2014 029.JPGCC2014 030.JPGCC2014 060.JPGHere is what I went with for the the San Diego Comic Con. I used a coin cell battery and had a button switch on the side of the visor that I could turn it on and off with. The second pic is a view from inside the visor looking out. The visibility was only hampered with the lights when I would swap in a fresh battery. Otherwise I couldnt tell the lights were on due to the brightness of the lights in the con and the battery wearing down. One thing I wasnt counting on was how sweaty the visor was. The lights/battery/resistors never got warm, but the tightness of the visor and its non breathability made it not very comfortable to wear. Good thing my girl friend brought my regular sunglasses, I ended up wearing those most of the time and let the visor hang from my neck.
CC2014 119.PNGHere is pic of the regular sunglasses, I think it still looks cool. That is my friend as Cable in the foreground.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back