Help/Suggestions for gift for my predator loving boyfriend

Saskwatch23

Hello,

I was hoping one of you mega knowledgeable guys might be able to point me in the right direction, or suggest something to me. I was hoping to get my boyfriend a predator mask for christmas, and he loves this forum and found it really useful when making his Bezerker suit, so I thought I would start here. I keep getting lost, but found a link to predatorstuff and decided to get either a Bezerker or Falconer mask from Predators, but it turns out one is sold out and the other isn't available till next spring.

Do any of you guys know where I could get a good quality mask? I also found the post with a list of people who create bios and masks, but couldn't see any for sale right now. If anyone is selling one, I would be SUPER DUPER interested!

I'm really sorry for asking for your help, but I would really really really REALLY appreciate any pointers on buying a mask or directions to any seller, site or person, or anything at all at all!

Thanks you so much,

Saskwatch (can't use my real name in case he sees!)

:D) x :lol:

Are you referring to the Predator mask itself or the Bio Helmet that goes on top of the predators face? If you want the Predator masks here is a list of people that make masks.

http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?showtopic=21362

The Berserker is on there also as of right now there are three types on the list.

If you want the Bios Hez makes a great Stalker Bio from the Predators movie. I can't recommend other Bios because I haven't pick them up yet but, Biohunter76 does make a Berserker Bio. I've bought from both Hez and Biohunter76 and would highly recommend them to anyone. As they are both very resonsive to pms and are kind enough to answer any silly questions I may have.

I also know hez provides paint jobs for his bios. Biohunter76 might also but, ask him personally to be sure.

Good luck.

Are you referring to the Predator mask itself or the Bio Helmet that goes on top of the predators face? If you want the Predator masks here is a list of people that make masks.

http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?showtopic=21362

The Berserker is on there also as of right now there are three types on the list.

If you want the Bios Hez makes a great Stalker Bio from the Predators movie. I can't recommend other Bios because I haven't pick them up yet but, Biohunter76 does make a Berserker Bio. I've bought from both Hez and Biohunter76 and would highly recommend them to anyone. As they are both very resonsive to pms and are kind enough to answer any silly questions I may have.

I also know hez provides paint jobs for his bios. Biohunter76 might also but, ask him personally to be sure.

Good luck.

Hi Scott,

Thanks so SO much for the reply! it's really kind of you. Yeah, I did mean a bio actually (I'm such a silly goose), but I bet he would love either. I'm going to PM the guys you suggested to see if they're selling any bios and those masks are absolutely amazing too! I really appreciate the help! Your profile pic is super cool too! Thanks again SOOOO much!

xx

Glad I was of help. Hopefully, one of those guys can help you out. I know there are many other quality bio makers on the site but, I haven't bought from them and I can't say how they are from a personal perspective. And don't worry about not knowing the names of "Bio Masks". I myself didn't know until I joined this forum. So it's all good. And thank-you for the kind words. That's my second Predator mask that I painted. I'm very happy to have it.

neither Bio is sold out. I can tell yur a noobie to all this stuff, which is ok, but other vendors also carry SSC products, not just SSC. BBTS.com still has what you seek i believe, so if you want the real thing, i would go with one of those bio helmets. I wish i had a gf that would buy me predator stuff lol.

Send a message to Biohunter76, he makes all the stuff you will need.

He sells pretty much every helmet out there. Including mine! :D

I agree with Meangene. All of my bios were from him. Awesome, quality products! In fact, gonna get me another one for Christmas from Casey (Biohunter76).

Hey,

Thanks you guys so much for all your help! I've ordered a really cool bio from Biohunter, which looks amazing in the pics. I went for the Bezerker -he's just so menacing and the Bio is really great! I can't wait to see it, and I reckon my boyfriend will love it. Thank you guys so so much for all your help, I really appreciate it! This is the nicest and coolest forum I've ever visited. You guys are really welcoming to obvious new people like me and such experts too! Thanks so much, you've totally made my christmas! Hope you are all having a really super week. I'll let you know how the bio comes out and post a picture when I get it, if it's cool with Casey!

Thanks again SO SO SOOOOOO much!

:D)

Saskwatch :lol:

Hey,

Thanks you guys so much for all your help! I've ordered a really cool bio from Biohunter, which looks amazing in the pics. I went for the Bezerker -he's just so menacing and the Bio is really great! I can't wait to see it, and I reckon my boyfriend will love it. Thank you guys so so much for all your help, I really appreciate it! This is the nicest and coolest forum I've ever visited. You guys are really welcoming to obvious new people like me and such experts too! Thanks so much, you've totally made my christmas! Hope you are all having a really super week. I'll let you know how the bio comes out and post a picture when I get it, if it's cool with Casey!

Thanks again SO SO SOOOOOO much!

:eek: )

Saskwatch

Definitely show pictures. I'd like to see more pictures of that Bio as I want it myself. :)

this is what this forum is about,helping out n finding new friends,great example of what a great forum this is :) ........well done girls n boys..great work from biohunter76 helping out at short notice...

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back